This is Part 2 in a Series on the Investigation and Findings from the Detroit Drop Box Surveillance Videos of the November 2020 General Election
Election Integrity investigators in Detroit, Michigan captured never-before-seen footage of DOZENS of ballot traffickers dumping HUNDREDS of ballots into ballot drop boxes during the 2020 US presidential election.
The exclusive drop-box footage from the 2020 presidential election was obtained by The Gateway Pundit and Attorney John Burns.
The MC4EI team in Michigan spent hours scouring through the thousands of hours of security camera footage to put together this explosive 13-minute video.
Special thanks to Patty McMurray and 100 Percent Fed Up for her help in coordinating this effort.
The MC4EI team captured dozens of instances of ballot trafficking in the 2020 Detroit Election.
The fraud was captured on camera.
Republican Secretary of State Candidate Kristina Karamo and Attorney General candidate Matt DePerno were RIGHT!
This footage changes everything!
Today’s report is Part 2 in a Series on the Investigation and Findings from the Detroit Drop Box Surveillance Videos of the November 2020 General Election
The Michigan Bureau of Elections issued an Election Officials Manual in October 2020.
According to this manual, the persons who may return an absentee ballot are limited to:
- the voter
- a member of the voter’s immediate family who has been asked to return the ballot
- a person residing in the voter’s household who has been asked to return the ballot
- a person whose job normally includes the handling of mail (but only during the course of his or employment)
- an authorized election official
Ballot traffickers generally do not deposit a large number of ballots per drop box. With video surveillance, they are aware that this would be too obvious to those looking for violation of election laws. There were exceptions to this in what was noted at the Detroit drop boxes in 2020.
What follows is a sample list of the various multiple ballot drops which was observed by Michigan Citizens for Election Integrity (MC4EI.com), the team which reviewed and analyzed thousands of hours of surveillance videos of the Detroit drop boxes from the November 2020 general election. This list corresponds to various clips you will see in the ensuing video below.
Of note is that when MC4EI investigators initially started watching these videos, they realized they were underestimating the number of multiple ballots a person might be holding. What they assumed might be 3 ballots often turned into many more as they saw a person deposit them incrementally into a drop box. Also, it was observed that the surveillance cameras were sometimes placed at angles which precluded being able to clearly see how many ballots were deposited as the dropbox itself obstructed what was being dropped. Or, the surveillance camera was too far away to clearly see what was being deposited. For those legislators or individuals who think that surveillance cameras are sufficient to provide drop box security, MC4EI would disagree. Our experience proves otherwise.
It was also observed that individuals often wore masks as they approached the drop boxes and took them off when they got back into their cars. Even when there were no people around to worry about viral transmission.
Here is the list of clips of drop boxes you will be viewing in the video below:
- Clip #1- Heilmann Recreation Center. A woman deposits a stack of about 50 ballots while another woman appears to be videotaping her. Both are wearing face masks.
- Clip #2- Horatio Williams Foundation. A person in a vehicle has a stack of ballots which he takes a phone picture of and then hands it off to another man, who does not appear to be an election official, outside his car who holds the stack up next to the drop box and then carries the ballots off. Sound secure to you?
- Clip #3- Liberty Temple (a stand alone drop box, not associated with a satellite voting center ie SVC). A woman wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt deposits what initially appeared to be 3 ballots, but actually turned out to be about 6.
- Clip #4- Liberty Temple. A person made 11 motions in dropping ballots into the drop box with what appeared to be multiple ballots with each motion. The estimated amount dropped would be 30 to 40 ballots.
- Clip #5- Coleman A. Young Municipal Center. A person had about 5 unsealed ballots which were deposited all at once after sealing them.
- Clip #6- Farwell Recreation Center. A minimum of 7 or 8 ballots was deposited.
- Clip #7- Palmer Community House. A woman who appeared to be a health care worker deposited at least 6 or more ballots.
- Clip #8- Farwell Recreation Center. A woman deposited about 6 ballots.
- Clip #9- Heilmann Recreation Center. A man deposited at least 5 ballots.
- Clip #10-Kemeny Recreation Center. A woman had a stack of multiple ballots which she deposited all at once.
- Clip #11- Farwell Recreation Center. A man deposits 6 ballots from a vehicle.
- Clip #12- Liberty Temple. A woman deposits a stack of ballots.
- Clip #13- Pistons Performance Center. A man with a phone deposits 5 ballots.
- Clip #14- North Rosedale Park. A woman with a mask deposits 6 ballots.
- Clip #15- Balduck Park. A person on the passenger side of a red truck takes a pic of the drop box and center. A vehicle then drives up with what appears to be a female health care worker who deposits 8 ballots.
- Clip #16- Balduck Park. A woman appearing to be a health care worker deposits a minimum of 10 ballots.
- Clip #17- Balduck Park. The same woman as noted in Clip#16 deposited 12 ballots.
- Clip #18- Liberty Temple. A female postal worker drops a few ballots.
- Clip #19- Liberty Temple. The same female postal person as in Clip #18 deposits multiple ballots.
- Clip #20- Liberty Temple. The same female postal worker as in Clip #18 arrives in a private vehicle and deposits at least 10 ballots.
- Clip #21- Male postal worker deposits about 10 ballots.
- Clip #22 -Liberty Temple. Same male postal worker as seen in Clip#21 deposits multiple ballots.
If someone other than the voter is delivering their absentee ballot, it must be delivered to the clerk of the respective city or township office. Not to a drop box. There are no specific rules in Michigan regarding nursing home absentee voting. Michigan does not have special voting deputies for nursing homes as does Wisconsin. Therefore, the general rules apply as noted above.
As seen in the video, postal workers made visits to the drop boxes. MC4EI discussed this with postal service employees in the metro-Detroit area. None of them has ever delivered absentee ballots to drop boxes, but only to clerks offices.
Multiple ballots being deposited raises the question- is this from residents of one household? Potentially 10 to 50 voters from one household? Or does it represent something which is illegal?
Multiple ballot drops have been seen in other states as well, such as Pennsylvania in which a woman was seen dumping a stack of ballots in the off year 2021 election in Montgomery County. In Pennsylvania, if a voter designates another person to submit their ballot, they are not permitted to be dropped off at a drop box but only at the clerks office. In fact, hundreds of people were seen on surveillance videos as stuffing multiple ballots into drop boxes during the Pennsylvania 2021 election.
How can elections be considered secure with such questionable and potentially illegal behavior occurring at drop boxes, even despite surveillance cameras being present? And with no accountability or follow-up by law enforcement for investigation or prosecution? The only sane conclusion one can come to is that drop boxes should be eliminated.
Please consider a donation to MC4EI so that we can continue our in-depth investigations and dissemination of important and vital election integrity information to the public. Please visit our website for more information at MC4EI.com.
Watch the video below:
The post SHOCKING VIDEO! Via MC4EI and Gateway Pundit — 13 Minutes of Never-Before-Seen Footage of Ballot Trafficking in Detroit, Michigan – Including Postal Workers! appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.